- Audit and assurance
Elizabeth Sloan is a Managing Director in Grant Thornton's ESG & Sustainability Services Practice. Sloan focuses on building a high-quality methodology in the dynamic ESG regulatory environment and providing our clients with the valuable ESG information they and their stakeholders deserve. Sloan serves on various task forces and working groups within the profession both domestically and internationally to continually stay ahead of the curve. Throughout her nearly 20 years with Grant Thornton LLP, Sloan has led teams in the Grant Thornton International Ltd. network, National Professional Standards Group, and the Audit service line. Additionally, Sloan proudly dedicates time to the CPA Endowment Fund of Illinois as a Director and Audit Committee Chair so that everyone has a chance at earning the CPA credential.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- CPA – Illinois
- Illinois CPA Society
- Fundamentals of Sustainability Accounting Part I, Part II candidate issued the IFRS Foundation (formerly SASB)
- Board of Directors and Audit Committee Chair, CPA Endowment Fund of Illinois
- Member, AICPA ASEC Sustainability task force
- Member, AICPA ASB Sustainability guidance task force
- BS, Accountancy, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- MAS – Accounting Science, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.