New York, New York
- Construction & real estate
- Asset management
- Retail & consumer brands
- Private equity
Candice Turner is the National Managing Principal of the M&A Tax Services group. Candice has more than 20 years of public accounting and private industry experience. Candice has advised clients with respect to all US and international tax matters. She has represented funds, sovereigns, foreign pensions and consortiums on investments, acquisitions, re-financings and exit strategies across various industries, including infrastructure, real estate, private equity and public capital markets.
Candice has also authored many articles and publications on international tax and is an active leader in international tax organizations. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Candice was a principal in the M&A practice of KPMG. Candice was previously a partner at the law firm Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg, a trial attorney with the Department of Justice Tax Division in Washington, D.C., and an attorney with Shearman & Sterling.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Admitted to the New York Bar and the United States Supreme Court
- New York Vice-President of IFA Network, International Fiscal Association
- Board, International Tax Institute
- Board, Women in Tax
- Candice received a Juris Doctorate and Masters of Laws from the New York University School of Law and a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and English from the University of Alabama.
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.