- Asset management
- Hospitality and restaurants
- Life sciences
- Media and entertainment
- Not-for-profit and higher education
- Private equity
- Real estate and construction
- Retail and consumer products
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Private companies
Lisa Walkush is Grant Thornton’s national managing principal of Industry and a member of the firm’s Senior Leadership Team. In this role, she oversees all strategy and operations for Grant Thornton’s industry program, which consists of a broad range of industries.
Walkush previously served as the national leader of Grant Thornton’s Life Sciences industry practice. She boasts significant experience in enterprise-program management, customer-relationship management and operational excellence, as well as compliance, validation and technology-consulting services.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Walkush was a managing director at LECG Corporation. Before that, she worked at Arthur Andersen in its Business Consulting practice. She has also held leadership roles in industry at Gentex Corporation and Lumonics Corporation.
Walkush received a bachelor’s degree in optical engineering from the University of Rochester and a master’s of engineering degree in technology management from the University of Pennsylvania.
She is certified in ProSci Change Management Methodology (ADKAR) and a member of the Women Business Leaders of the U.S. Health Care Industry Foundation. Philly Biz magazine named her to its list of Women to Watch in 2017, spotlighting her ability to “help life sciences companies execute business strategy, transformation and technology projects.” In 2022, Walkush was also named to the 2022 Women Leaders in Consulting list by Consulting magazine. The award, which recognizes industry standouts and rising stars in the profession, honored Walkush for her “Excellence in Leadership.”
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified ProSci Change Management methodology (ADKAR)
- Named to the 2022 Women Leaders in Consulting list by Consulting magazine for “Excellence in Leadership"
- Named one of Women to Watch 2017 by Philly Biz
- Member, Women Business Leaders of the U.S. Health Care Industry Foundation
- Member, recognized as a luminary by the Healthcare Business Women’s Association
- Manufacturer’s Golf & Country Club, Membership Committee
- MSE, Technology Management, University of Pennsylvania
- BS, Optical Engineering, University of Rochester
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.