11th Annual Report
Despite the disruptions of the past two years, we are confident that better times lie ahead. To keep us moving forward, this year’s annual The State of Not-for-Profit and Higher Education report offers our best analyses and creative solutions to help organizations address today’s unique and nascent challenges. Penned for executives and board members of not-for-profit organizations and higher education institutions, our report shines light on the opportunities that leaders can embrace to ensure their organization’s long-term success.
In this year’s report:
- Workforce strategies for the new age
- Strategies for hiring and retaining talent
- Learning from life sciences companies
- The case for a customer-centric approach
- Embracing a holistic ESG strategy
- DE&I, ESG and the compliance function
- Leveraging your mission to succeed
- Supporting mission through technology
- Leadership strategies in a virtual world
- The future of the corporate foundation
For higher education institutions:
- A framework for educational equity
- Student preferences help drive change
- Facilities and workforce expenses
- M&A accelerates in higher education
Each year, leaders from our not-for-profit and higher education practices provide learning opportunities through our webcast series. Our sessions cover a wide variety of topics relevant to both management and trustees.
The state of the not-for-profit and higher education sectors
Leaders in the not-for-profit and higher education sectors face an array of challenges and opportunities. This webcast will focus on trends and emerging issues highlighted in the articles published in our report.