Stephen is a principal within Grant Thornton’s National Health Care Advisory. He serves as the Health Care Advisory leader for the Great Lakes and as Key Account Leader for various academic health systems.
Stephen has more than 20 years of experience working with large health systems and academic medical centers as a health system executive and health care consultant. He provides strategic and financial advisory services to his clients, including:
- Analytics and due diligence to support transactions
- Strategic and financial advice and analytics to support strategic planning, large capital projects and strategic partnering opportunities
- Clinical program focused analytics
Prior to working for Grant Thornton, Stephen also served as a health care consultant for Ernst & Young and as Project Director for Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Healthcare Financial Management Association, Member
- Stephen sits on the Board of Directors for Circle Health Services (formerly the Free Medical Clinic of Greater Cleveland), where he has served as Board President and chaired various committees.
Presentations and publications
- Stephen regularly speaks as health care events on health care trends and has been published in Healthcare Financial Management Magazine, Becker’s and other publications.
- Bachelor’s in English, University of Michigan
- MBA (Finance), Indiana University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.