- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
- Private equity
- Hospitality and restaurants
- Strategic federal tax
- Private wealth services
- Private client services
- Partnership taxation
- Corporate tax
Amy Roberts is a tax partner in the Minneapolis office. She has over 30 years of public accounting and tax experience. Amy works closely with privately held businesses and their owners to help them achieve their goals.
Amy has an expansive background of professional tax experience working with closely held companies providing a broad range of services including compliance, consulting and tax planning for both business and individual tax issues. She has extensive experience working with her clients on tax structuring, acquisition and divestitures of entities, as well as federal, state and local and international tax consulting in order to minimize tax and maximize cash flow.
Amy has a diverse practice that includes clients in the manufacturing and distribution industry as well as technology, retail, life sciences and hospitality.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of MN, Board Member
- Ronald McDonald House Upper Midwest Charities, Former Board Member
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting Mankato State University
- Masters Degree in Business Taxation University of Minnesota
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.