- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
- Retail and consumer products
Mike is a Corporate Tax Partner and Tax Practice Leader of Grant Thornton’s Cleveland office. He specializes in corporate taxes, including income tax accounting and financial reporting matters. Mike is Grant Thornton’s national leader of Rightsourcing services helping clients operate a tax model that delivers elevated value and efficiency to the organization.
Mike has over 20 years of corporate tax experience, working with both public and private companies. Mike serves a diverse spectrum of companies in a number of industries, including consumer and industrial manufacturing, distribution, and retail companies. Mike specializes in federal and state tax consulting areas including expertise in accounting methods, research tax credit, multi-state taxation, and international taxes.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Cleveland Tax Club
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Cleveland, Board member
- MBA, John Carroll University
- BS, Business Administration, John Carroll University
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.