Jennifer is a leader of Grant Thornton's Business Change Enablement practice. She advises clients across a broad range of industries on how to handle the ‘people side of change’ through organizational, process and technology transformation. Jennifer drives value for her clients by tailoring approaches and tactics that enable strategy through disciplined execution, while minimizing organizational disruption and driving sustainability.
Jennifer's consulting experience includes enabling and preparing employees to adopt and embrace new ways of thinking and behaving to support successful business transformation. She has a wealth of experience leading initiatives involving process improvement, communication, training, culture assessments and leadership and organizational alignment.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Prosci ADKAR Change Management Trainer
- Certified Prosci ADKAR Change Management Practitioner
- Certified LaMarsh Global Managed Change Practitioner
- Vice President of the Association of Change Management Professionals, Greater Philadelphia Chapter
- Adjunct Professor at Temple University’s Fox School of Business
Presentations and publications
Jennifer often presents and contributes to thought leadership or publication pieces. Below are several examples from the last 12 months:
- OPEX Exchange panel moderator - Women in Transformation
- Grant Thornton external webcast developer and presenter - Audit your culture for a better 2019
- SEI case study contributor - People leading the way
- Pennsylvania Governor’s Occupational Safety & Health Conference presenter - Managing Change in a Rapidly Changing World
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Philadelphia Chapter Spring Summit panelist - Assessing risk culture in a changing environment
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.