- Asset management
- Hospitality and restaurants
- Life sciences
- Media and entertainment
- Retail and consumer products
- Technology and telecommunications
- Transportation, logistics, warehousing and distribution
Todd Patrick is the National Managing Principal of the Valuation & Modeling practice of Grant Thornton LLP. He is based in Dallas, Texas.
Todd brings his extensive experience in the valuation of businesses and their underlying intellectual property and intangible assets. For more than twenty five years, he has assisted clients with business enterprise valuations, common and preferred stock valuations, M&A analysis, trade name, patent portfolio and energy derivatives valuations. His clients have ranged from multinational corporations to start-up companies. Todd has advised clients for financial and tax reporting, litigation support and strategic planning purposes.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder (CFA)
- CFA Institute
- Association for Investment Management & Research
Presentations and publications
- Knowledge Group Webcast, “Your Guide to Effective Business Valuation: Addressing Issues and Mitigating Risks”
- External CPE Event, “Business Combinations: Common Accounting and Valuation Challenges”
- AICPA Webcast, “Key Aspects of ASC 350 and ASC 360 Impairment Testing”
- Strasburger Price LLP, “Purchase Agreements: Key Valuation Issues to Consider”
- Riveron Consulting, “Top 10 Valuation Mistakes in Performing ASC 805 Business Combination engagements”
- University of Chicago, MBA Finance and Accounting
- Baylor University, BA Economics
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.