Charlotte, North Carolina
- Technology and telecommunications
- Retail and consumer products
Jonathan is a Principal in the Sourcing & Supply Chain Transformation. With over 20 years of Supply Chain experience, Jonathan has spent the majority of his career advising large multinational companies and middle market companies across multiple industry sectors on how to best transform their supply chains. His industry experience covers Consumer & Industrial Products, Food & Beverage, Retail, Auto Aftermarket, Auto OEM, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Technology, and Financial Services. He also has significant experience with turnarounds, post-merger integration, divestitures, and technology implementations.
Jonathan is best recognized for his ability to help clients define their supply chain strategy in response to changing market conditions and other disruptive forces and subsequently helping them transform their supply chains to provide higher customer satisfaction while balancing their inventory and service commitments and minimizing their total supply chain costs.
Jonathan most recently worked at Chainalytics, LLC where he was an Industry Supply Chain Partner focused on the supply chain issues of a portfolio of the firm’s largest and most complex clients. Prior to that, Jonathan was a Senior Director at IHS with global responsibility for the Supply Chain / MRO Intelligence Practice.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- University of Tennessee Supply Chain Forum
- Michigan State University Supply Chain Management Council
- Supply Chain Leaders in Action
- Council of SC Management Professionals
- Grocery Manufacturer’s Association
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Management Strategy - University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BS) Marketing, Logistics, & Transportation - University of Tennessee
- Voted a Supply Chain Pro to Know
- Lean Six Sigma Principles; Six Sigma Black Belt & Green Belt
Search for people at Grant Thornton
Enter a name and/or keywords such as service area, industry or location to get to know our business leaders — partner, principal or managing director. We look forward to hearing from you.